Dubrovnik Dream Apartments: Travarevic's Hidden Gem Revealed!

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Dubrovnik Dream Apartments: Travarevic's Hidden Gem Revealed!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Dubrovnik Dream Apartments: Travarevic's Hidden Gem Revealed! And trust me, it's not just a regular hotel, it's more like… well, we'll get there. Let's rip off the band-aid of a review and get REAL about this place.

Dubrovnik Dream Apartments: Travarevic's Hidden Gem? More Like a Croatian Hug in Brick and Mortar! (A Very, Very Good One)

Alright, so I just got back from a trip to Dubrovnik and stayed at these apartments. Now, I'm not saying I'm a seasoned travel guru, but I have successfully navigated a Croatian bus with a suitcase the size of a small child, so I feel qualified to weigh in.

First Impressions (and a Touch of Panic About the Stairs):

Let’s be honest, finding the place was a bit of an adventure. GPS? Nah, not today. Streets are a maze! But! Eventually, we found it - tucked away, a bit hidden, like a secret handshake. The "Hidden Gem" part is accurate. It felt less like a generic hotel and more like stumbling upon your ridiculously charming, slightly eccentric, Croatian Aunt's holiday home.

Now, let's talk accessibility. My partner uses a wheelchair. Accessibility: This is where things are… a mixed bag. The lobby and some ground-floor apartments were relatively accessible. "Relatively" being the key word. There's an elevator, which is a HUGE win. Praise the Croatian gods! But navigating the city itself? Well, that's a whole other beast with cobblestone streets that will have you practicing your Olympic Wheelchair Marathon skills. Within the apartment itself, they’ve made a real effort. Wide doorways are appreciated – little things that make a world of difference.

The Nitty Gritty (Because We Want the Real Deal):

  • Cleanliness and Safety: Okay, this is where Dubrovnik Dream shines. I'm a germaphobe (don't judge!), and I felt safe. The anti-viral cleaning products and daily disinfection in common areas were reassuring. I mean, they took it seriously! The rooms were sanitized between stays, and the staff trained in safety protocols. I’m not sure if they used the sterilizing equipment on my luggage, but I felt like they should have! They had hand sanitizers everywhere, and I'm here for it!

  • Rooms: Okay, let's get into the rooms. I'm not going to list every single thing, because honestly, you know the basics – Air Conditioning (THANK GOD!), Free Wi-Fi (in all rooms!), hairdryer, safe box. But what you WANT to know? The beds were ridiculously comfortable. Seriously. I could have lived in that bed. The blackout curtains were clutch for sleeping off a long day of sightseeing. They also had a window that opens, which… sounds silly, but some hotels you get stuck in a tomb! And the extra long bed was great for us tall people. The slippers were a nice touch. Bathroom essentials, like towels were provided. My only nitpick? More power sockets. I’m from this generation, and like a freaking octopus with cables, I constantly need to charge stuff. (But hey, they had a socket near the bed! small victories!)

  • Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Important Stuff!) Now, here’s where it gets interesting. They offer a lot, on paper. See, the breakfast buffet was decent – fresh fruit, pastries, the usual suspects. But here's a confession: I'm not a buffet person. I prefer a leisurely morning. I did order breakfast in room one morning and it was a lifesaver when that Croatian sunshine was just… a bit too much (those cobblestone streets wore me down). The coffee shop was handy for a quick pick-me-up. The poolside bar? Brilliant. The Pool with View helped me get through the day, staring at the beautiful horizon. They also have a bar, coffee/tea in restaurant, restaurants, poolside bar, salad in restaurant, snack bar, desserts in restaurant, soup in restaurant, vegetarian restaurant. Basically, you won't go hungry!

  • Services and Conveniences: The staff were genuinely helpful. The concierge was a life-saver, helping me book tours and navigate the local buses (which, let's be honest, I needed!). The daily housekeeping was fantastic. They also offer dry cleaning, which I didn’t use, but it's good to know. Luggage storage was a godsend on check-out day.

  • Relaxation Oasis: Now, here's the real "dream" part. This place is geared towards relaxation, big time. They have a lovely pool - the swimming pool [outdoor] is just what the doctor ordered. I didn't get to the spa for any treatments - which I deeply regret - but I did spy a massage room. I saw a gym/fitness, but I'm here to experience the other kind of fitness. I'm talking poolside lounging. I'm talking gelato consumption. I'm talking… not sweating in a gym. They also offer a body wrap, and sauna . And they have a pool with view, which, I feel compelled to repeat, is just what the doctor ordered.

  • For the Kids: I didn’t travel with kids, but family/child friendly is a definite tick. They offered babysitting services.

The “Hidden Gem” Factor - The Anecdotes:

Here's the thing that really made Dubrovnik Dream special. It wasn't just the amenities; it was the vibe. The staff. There was a lady at reception, I think her name was Ana, and she just had this genuine enthusiasm. One morning, I was struggling to find a specific local bakery. Not only did she call them for me but she gave me these hand-drawn directions (with little hearts!). And the apartments themselves? They felt… personal. Less like a chain hotel. More like a real home.

There was one day, I was sitting by the pool (obviously), and a little kid came up to me and asked if I had any “biscuits”. It turned out he was staying with his family and was a wee darling. He was so bummed that I didn’t have any “biscuits”. Soooo heartbreaking!

The Annoying Bits (Because We Can't Be All Sunshine):

  • Finding Your Way: See above. Bring a map. And patience.
  • The Road Noise: Some rooms on lower floors might experience a bit of street noise.
  • The occasional wifi blip: it wasn't perfect, but it will get you through.
  • The lack of a perfectly accessible bathroom: more grab-bars or even a walk-in shower would be wonderful.

The Emotional Verdict:

Look, Dubrovnik is stunning. It’s a feast for the eyes. But it's also a popular place. So finding a place that feels like home, a place that goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome – that's gold. Dubrovnik Dream Apartments isn't perfect. But it's got heart. It's got charm. It's got the kind of personal touch that turns a vacation into a memory. It's a genuinely warm and welcoming holiday experience. I'll be back.

SEO-Packed Offer – Book Now!

Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Craving an authentic Dubrovnik experience? Look no further than Dubrovnik Dream Apartments!

Here's why you should ditch the generic and embrace the dream:

  • Accessibility, Comfort & Convenience: We welcome everyone, we offer wheelchair accessible rooms and facilities (with ongoing improvements!), including an elevator for easy access. Enjoy amenities like air conditioning, free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, and daily housekeeping for a stress-free stay.
  • Safety First, Always: Your safety is our priority! We use anti-viral cleaning products, practice daily disinfection in common areas, ensure rooms are sanitized between stays, and our staff is trained in safety protocols. Rest easy knowing you're in safe hands.
  • Relaxation & Rejuvenation: Unwind by our gorgeous swimming pool [outdoor] with a breathtaking view, or treat yourself to a relaxing massage or other spa treatments.
  • Foodie Paradise: Enjoy a delicious breakfast [buffet] or try some local cuisine at our restaurants and coffee shop.
  • Family-Friendly Fun: We welcome families with open arms! We offer babysitting service and more to make your family vacation unforgettable.

But that's not all!

  • Take advantage of our exclusive deals: Book your stay this month and receive a complimentary bottle of local wine and late check-out!
  • **
Escape to Paradise: Your Margaret River Dream Motel Awaits!

Book Now

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups! I'm crafting a travel itinerary for Apartments Travarevic in Dubrovnik, Croatia… and let's just say, it's going to be less "perfectly curated Instagram feed" and more "sweaty backpacker who just wants a cold beer and a nap." Don't expect Michelin star planning here, folks. This is real life, filled with questionable decisions and the occasional existential crisis.

Apartments Travarevic, Dubrovnik: A Slightly Chaotic Adventure (Maybe… Probably…)

Day 1: Arrival & Coastal Bliss (and Mild Panic)

  • Morning (7:00 AM -ish): Wake up! The flight took a freaking eternity. My neck hurts, I smell vaguely of airplane peanuts, and I’m pretty sure I saw a baby projectile vomit across the aisle. Yay, travel! Drag my exhausted self, with a suitcase that seems to weigh the same as a small car, to the Airport Bus. Praying I don't have to share space with anything overly fragrant.
  • Mid-Morning (9:00 AM -ish): Arrive in Dubrovnik. Okay, wow. The old town is… breathtaking. Like, jaw-droppingly stunning. I'm pretty convinced this place was designed by actual angels. But first, the apartment. Thank god for Google Maps. I swear, if this place doesn't have air conditioning after that flight I might actually sob.
  • Late Morning/Lunch (10:30 AM -ish - LET THE SEARCH BEGIN!!): Finding the apartments and checking in. Let's hope the check-in process goes smoothly. My travel app said they are a family-run business, so hopefully the family are friendly and the apartment is ready.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Unpack and collapse. Shower off the plane grime. Seriously, is that a bug bite? Scratch, scratch. Gotta explore the neighborhood, but I need food, stat! First stop: Konoba Dubrava. I'm craving some fresh seafood. Hopefully, I don't embarrass myself trying to eat it with a fork. (I'm notorious for wearing half my dinner.)
  • Late Afternoon/Early Evening (3:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Coastal Walk! Yes! Head to the city walls! Walk along the city walls, admire the views, and take a million photos (naturally). I feel like a tourist, but honestly, this is why I'm here. This is the part I live for.
  • Evening (6:00 PM - Onward): Dinner at a restaurant in the old town. Some recommendations but I am craving what seems like a basic meal, so I just pick one nearby, or better yet, ask the lovely lady who owns the apartments! My inner child (and my stomach) are screaming for gelato. Possibly two scoops. Maybe three. Don't judge me. Later, I stumble back to the apartment. I'm going to need a good night's sleep before tomorrow's potential hike or maybe just stay in bed… decisions decisions

Day 2: Walls, Islands, and Maybe (Just Maybe) Sand

  • Morning (8:00 AM -ish): Ugh, the bed was amazing, but I have to get up. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Fueling up for the day. Decide: Hike and sweat it out or stay in bed and enjoy the "do not disturb" sign.
  • Mid-Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Option 1: Hiking. Hike up Mount SrÄ‘ for the panoramic views. Prepare to get the camera out! Option 2: Beach Day. I've heard about the beaches. Time for sun, sand, and a general lack of responsibility. I'll see where the wind blows me. Note to self: Pack sunscreen. I don't want to look like a lobster.
  • Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM): Refuel. Sandwiches (probably homemade) or a cafe in the old town. Trying to keep it cheap, cause expensive restaurants are just too hard to enjoy when you're worrying about the bill.
  • Afternoon (1:30 PM - 5:00 PM): Option 1: Hiking down from Mount SrÄ‘ to the Old Town Option 2: Sunbathing on the beach. It's going to be beautiful, or I'll be stuck in the apartment resting!
  • Evening (5:00 PM - Onward): Happy hour? Because yes. Explore the old town a bit more, maybe find a cute little shop for souvenirs. Dinner, again… I hope I remember to book, or it will be another hungry night.

Day 3: Island Hopping and Existential Questions

  • Morning (9:00 AM -ish): Boat trip to Lokrum Island. I'm always drawn to islands. The sea, the fresh air, the chance to contemplate the sheer vastness of the ocean… and my questionable life choices.
  • Mid-Morning/Lunch (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Explore Lokrum! Discover the Benedictine monastery, maybe encounter the peacocks (I'm not sure I'm a fan of those, they are too showy!). Enjoy the beautiful scenery. Bring a picnic lunch, because tourist prices are brutal. Maybe there's a hidden beach there…
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Back to Dubrovnik, or maybe on to the next island. If everything is going well, I'll take a boat tour to find some sea caves. I'm going to embrace the whole "romantic" thing. I need to be that girl.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - Onward): Farewell Dinner (or maybe just a see you later dinner, I could stay here forever). Try to find a restaurant with live music. Embrace the last night, and try not to have too much wine (says the girl who always has too much wine).

Day 4: Departure (or maybe not…)

  • Morning: Pack. Do some last-minute souvenir shopping. Maybe try for a final, lingering breakfast. Start the journey home.
  • Mid-Morning: Check-out.
  • Afternoon/Early Evening: Fly home. Or… Maybe it's time to start planning my return trip to Dubrovnik.
  • Late Evening: Reflect on the best trip ever. Or maybe start a blog, or get a souvenir tattoo.

Random Thoughts and Musings:

  • The Food: I'm determined to try everything. Well, within reason. I'm not eating anything that still has a heartbeat.
  • The People: I hope the locals are friendly. I've practiced my "Hvala!" (Thank you!) and my "Molim?" (Please?). Pray for me.
  • The Weather: Fingers crossed for sunshine!
  • The Finances: Budgeting is hard. Hopefully, I don't blow all my money on ice cream.
  • The Emotions: I'm expecting to be overwhelmed, inspired, and probably a little bit homesick. Mostly, though, I'm just excited to get lost in a new place.
  • The Imperfections: I will probably get lost. I will likely make some embarrassing mistakes. And I'm almost certain I will say something stupid at least once. But that's part of the adventure, right?

This itinerary isn't perfect and is, likely, filled with plenty of improvisation. But, it's mine. And that's what makes it fun! Now, bring on the adventure! Wish me luck (and maybe a strong cocktail)! Wish me luck, and send help!

Unbelievable Lavande Hotel Xining: Huanghe Rd Paradise Near Qilinwan Park!

Book Now

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Dubrovnik Dream Apartments: Travarevic's Hidden Gem? Let's Unpack This Mess!

Okay, Okay, Tell Me Straight: Are These Apartments *Actually* Dreamy?

Dreamy? Alright, let me tell you... it's complicated. The photos? Those are definitely playing the game, you know? Sunlight glinting off the Adriatic, bougainvillea just *pouring* over the balconies... It's a vibe. But then you get there. And, yeah, the view from the balcony of Apartment 3 (the one I snagged) *is* heart-stoppingly beautiful. Like, I literally gasped the first morning. But... the steps! Oh lord, the steps. They're a thing. Be prepared to work those glutes. Seriously, I thought I was going to die the first day, lugging my suitcase up.

So, dreamy? Parts of it. Definitely. But it's a 'dreamy with a side of sweat and questionable plumbing from time to time.' (More on that later!). It depends on what *your* dream is, right? If your dream is pristine perfection? Maybe manage your expectations just a tad. If your dream is authentic Dubrovnik charm, with a dash of grit and those views? You’re in for a treat!

What's the Deal with the Location? Is it... Convenient?

Convenient? Well, the 'Old Town' is convenient. And that's what you're aiming for, right? Because the apartments themselves are *close* to the Old Town. Like, walkable close. But 'walkable' in Dubrovnik means... well, see above: steps! Lots and lots of steps. And winding streets. It's not a straight shot, which, honestly, is part of the charm. You get lost. You stumble upon a tiny bakery that makes the best *burek* you've ever tasted. (Seriously, ask around for "Pekara Dubrovnik" – life-changing).

Okay, so there *are* a couple of things that could be better regarding location. During the peak season it might get a bit noisy, especially if you're in a street-facing apartment. That was one thing that could be a bit of a drag during my stay. However, the trade-off is the proximity to everything. It's a double edged sword.

The Apartments Themselves – What Are They Like? Are They Modern? Clean?

Modern? Ha! Not in the 'glossy Ikea catalogue' sense. Definitely not. They're more... 'charmingly aged.' Think exposed stone walls, maybe some quirky antique furniture, and a general sense of "lived-in" in the best possible way. My apartment had a tiny kitchen, perfect for brewing coffee in the morning and making quick snacks to survive between meals (which, by the way, are amazing in Dubrovnik. Food coma alert!).

Cleanliness... okay, this is where it gets a little real. Generally clean. But you might find a stray hair here and there. Like, this isn't a sterile hotel. It's a real place, run by real people, who probably have lives and other apartments to manage. You won't be finding dust bunnies congregating in the corners, but maybe a little evidence that people *actually live here.* And that's okay, right?

Oh, and one big thing: the air conditioning. Essential in summer. Mine worked, but it was a little... temperamental. One night it blasted me with icy air, the next it fizzled out. I'm pretty sure it had a mind of its own.

The Owner – Mr. Travarevic? What's He Like? Is He Around?

Mr. Travarevic? I actually didn't meet him. I spoke to his daughter on the phone, who was lovely, and helpful, and generally made me feel welcome. She was awesome! I didn't get to meet that famous man. The process of getting the key was smooth enough, they provided a contact number. They make themselves accessible. His absence made me feel more comfortable, so it was cool.

However, the impression I got from others I talked to was that he's the kind of guy who knows *everyone* in Dubrovnik. The "hidden gem" part of the title is a bit accurate, too, because this isn't some huge hotel chain. It's a family thing. You're staying in someone's home, really. I think he cares. Which, for me, is a huge plus.

Okay, Okay, Spill the Tea: What Were the Downsides? What Ruined Anyone's Days?

Alright, fine. The downsides. Here are my honest opinions:

  • The Steps: Seriously. Bring good shoes. And maybe a sherpa.
  • The Toilet (Part 1): Okay, so the toilet in my apartment… let’s just say it had a personality. Sometimes it flushed like a champ. Other times… it decided to take a break. I spent a good amount of time strategically plunging. It wasn’t a *huge* deal, but it added a little...excitement to my mornings.
  • The Wifi (Part 1): Intermittent. Sometimes lightning fast. Other times... a black hole. If you're glued to your phone for work (which, let's be real, we all are sometimes), you'll be pulling your hair out. But hey, it forced me to actually *enjoy* Dubrovnik, you know?
  • The Size (Part 2): My apartment was really small! If you're a bigger person, or there are multiple of you staying in the same space, maybe consider getting a bigger apartment. The space was a little bit of a squeeze.
  • The Noise (Part 1): As I've mentioned before, the noise from the street, especially during peak season can be bad.
  • The Plumbing (Part 2): The shower drainage was so bad I felt like I was swimming in a pool after a few minutes.

But honestly, even with all this, I'd still go back. Because... Dubrovnik. And because that little balcony view made up for all of it.

Would You Recommend It? Really?

Okay. Here's the truth. If you're looking for a perfect, flawless, chain-hotel experience? No. Run screaming. But if you're looking for authentic Dubrovnik, a place with character, with a killer location, and a view that will make you weep with joy? And if you're willing to accept a few quirks (and work those glutes)? Then, yes. Absolutely. I'd recommend it. Just... pack comfortable shoes.

This feels like a "live-in experience" and made me appreciate the little things about living in such a beautiful location. I think the imperfections only added to the stories I have to tellBook Hotels Now

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia

Apartments Travarevic Dubrovnik Croatia