Jakarta's Chicest Escape: Menteng Park Studio Awaits!

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Jakarta's Chicest Escape: Menteng Park Studio Awaits!

Jakarta's Chicest Escape: Menteng Park Studio Awaits! – A Messy, Honest Review

Okay, deep breaths. This is it. The real deal. We’re diving headfirst into Jakarta’s "Chicest Escape": Menteng Park Studio Awaits! – and believe me, awaits is the operative word here, because after this review, you're gonna be itching to book. Forget the polished brochures, the perfectly curated Instagram shots. We’re going real, with all the quirks and imperfections that make a travel experience actually memorable. Let's get messy!

First Impressions: The Accessibility Angle (and a little bit of a stumble…)

Right, so, accessibility. Huge shoutout to Menteng Park for at least attempting to get this right. We're definitely not talking flawless, but they’ve made an effort. Elevator? Check! Facilities for disabled guests? Listed! (Though, truth be told, I didn't see any specific details. More on that later). The entrance seemed pretty decent, but navigating the city itself… well, that’s a Jakarta adventure for another time. Still, it's a start, and they get points for awareness.

Internet & Tech: The Modern Necessity

Alright, listen up, because this is crucial in the digital age. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! My inner millennial is squealing with joy. And the Wi-Fi actually works! (unlike some places cough cough). They provide internet access (both Wi-Fi and LAN), so you can choose your poison. I personally went for the all-access party, and it was a solid connection for everything from video calls (crucial when you're away from your loved ones) to endless scrolling (because, let's be honest, that's a vacation essential). Shoutout to the fact they had Wi-Fi in public areas as well – meaning I could work from the lobby with a latte, feeling utterly sophisticated.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Covid-Era Reality Check

Okay, let's get real. Traveling currently is a minefield. Menteng Park, bless their hearts, gets it. The whole Covid-19 shebang. They’re using anti-viral cleaning products, and there's daily disinfection in common areas. The real kicker? Room sanitization opt-out available! That's a LEVEL of trust I didn't expect, and honestly, it's comforting. They have a doctor/nurse on call, first aid kits, hand sanitiser everywhere. They're also doing a physical distancing of at least 1 meter. I even noticed individually-wrapped food options. The staff were masked, and everyone seemed genuinely invested in keeping things sanitary. Massive thumbs up here. They’re doing their best to keep us safe and I appreciate that.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking: Food Glorious Food (and a little bit of chaos…)

Okay, here’s where things get juicy. The food scene. Buckle up, buttercups, because Menteng Park, surprisingly, packs a punch. They had everything, from Asian breakfast (good, but not amazing) to Western cuisine in restaurant. The Asian cuisine in restaurant was surprisingly delicious. I mean, really delicious. Crispy Gado-Gado, fragrant Nasi Goreng. I spent half my trip fueled by their food. Breakfast buffet? Check. A la carte in restaurant? Check. Room service [24-hour]? God bless them, check! They even provided alternative meal arrangement.

I'm a big fan of a good coffee, and although the coffee shop was pleasant enough, it definitely didn't hold a candle to the Indonesian coffee I'd been dreaming of. Poolside bar. Yes! I’m not going to lie, this became my second home for the entire trip. Happy hour. Need I say more? They also served desserts in restaurant – I’m talking creamy, indulgent, “forget my diet” desserts. I may or may not have gone back for seconds (and thirds).

The Amenities: Is it a Jungle or a Spa? (Spoiler: Both!)

Fitness center: Surprisingly well-equipped! I tried to work off some of that delicious food, and the treadmills had a great view. And the gym/fitness was pretty easy to access. The pool was genuinely stunning, a pool with a view, and I am pretty sure I spent at least 3 hours a day just relaxing. They also had a sauna, steamroom, and a whole spa. Massage! Yessssss. The masseuse was amazing. I think I may have even dozed off.

But here’s where things get a little… disappointing. I saw that they offered Body scrub and Body wrap. I’m not sure what went wrong, but these two things I’m pretty sure I was unable to experience. I may have been tired or maybe the staff was new, but these two features don't seem to be as high quality as the rest of the hotel. Also, the Foot bath? It was there, but didn't hit the same level as the rest of the experiences.

The Room Itself: My Cozy Jakarta Nest – (Almost) Perfect!

The studio awaits, indeed! The rooms are modern and comfy. Air conditioning? Obviously. Blackout curtains? Essential for those Jakarta naps. A coffee/tea maker. Bless. A mini bar to take advantage of at any time of the day. A desk that’s actually big enough to work from. The internet access – wireless was great. I love that they include a laptop workspace! Seriously, everything you could want. It was a great, comfortable place to unwind after a day of exploring.

Some quirks? The mirror was a little… overly flattering. (Maybe I just spent too much time in the pool). And don't forget, they had a reading light, a refrigerator, a seating area, a sofa, some slippers, a shower, and toiletries

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • Air conditioning in public area? Check!
  • Cash withdrawal? Check!
  • Concierge? Efficient and friendly.
  • Daily housekeeping? Immaculate.
  • Doorman? Always there to greet you with a smile (and a helping hand with your baggage).
  • Elevator? Thank god!
  • Laundry service? Perfect for travelers.
  • Luggage storage? Essential. The ironing service, was a life-saver!

Things to Do: Beyond the Hotel Walls

While I couldn’t give you an exhaustive list of everything Jakarta has to offer, Menteng Park is well-located for exploring. The convenience store came in handy. The taxi service was good. And, they offer an airport transfer.

The Verdict: Should You Book It? YES! (With a few caveats…)

Okay, here’s the bottom line. Menteng Park Studio Awaits! is a solid choice. It’s clean, comfortable, and the food is surprisingly good. The staff are lovely. The location is decent. The Wi-Fi is a godsend. And the spa? Utter bliss.

The issues? Accessibility could be improved. The spa has some issues, and some of the options, I was unable to find.

But overall? Book it. Really. It’s worth it.


Crafting a Compelling Offer: Menteng Park Studio Awaits – Your Jakarta Getaway!

Headline: Escape the Ordinary: Discover Your Jakarta Oasis at Menteng Park Studio!

Body:

Craving a Jakarta adventure that's both stylish and serene? Look no further than Menteng Park Studio! Here’s why you NEED this escape:

  • Immaculate Cleanliness & Unbeatable Safety: Travel with peace of mind. We're committed to your well-being with anti-viral cleaning, daily disinfection, and sanitation protocols that exceed expectations. Room sanitization opt-out available!
  • Stay Connected, Stress-Free: Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi in all rooms! Stream your favorite shows, video call loved ones, or simply browse with ease.
  • Fuel Your Adventures: Savor delicious Asian and Western cuisine, from flavorful Nasi Goreng to mouthwatering desserts. With our 24-hour room service, every craving is satisfied.
  • Unwind and Rejuvenate: Dip into our stunning pool, treat yourself to a blissful massage at our spa, or sweat it out in the well-equipped fitness center.
  • Exceptional Comforts: Relax in stylish, modern rooms with blackout curtains, comfy beds, and all the amenities you need for a perfect stay.

Limited-Time Offer:

  • Book now and receive a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival!
  • Enjoy a 15% discount on all spa treatments!
  • Complimentary late check-out (subject to availability).

Don't Delay!

Menteng Park Studio Awaits! – your Jakarta escape is calling. Book now and experience the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and undeniable style.

**Call to

Yogyakarta's Hidden Gem: 2BR Villa in Pentingsari - Full Board Included!

Book Now

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause this itinerary isn't just a plan, honey, it's a vibe. We're talking a week in Jakarta, based out of that Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio. Let’s see if I survive…or thrive.

Day 1: Arrival & Jakarta Jitters (and a Quest for Coffee)

  • 14:00 – Arrival at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK). Ugh, airports. God, I hate travel. The anticipation is the worst! The flight from… well, never you mind. The important thing is, I’m HERE. Taxi is secured (negotiated the price like a seasoned pro, aka, I probably got ripped off).
  • 15:30 – Check-in at Cozy Living Studio. Okay, the pictures online made it look… cozier. Let's be honest, it’s not a palace. But the aircon blasts, which is a WIN. First order of business: unpack. No. First order of business: find coffee. NOW.
  • 16:00 – Coffee Hunt! This is the most crucial mission. Found a "proper" cafe (read: air-conditioned) called ‘Tanamera Coffee’ a 10-minute ride from the apartment. Ordered a flat white. Expensive, but necessary. The coffee? Okay. The air con? Glorious. Now I can start settling in for real.
  • 17:00-19:00 – Apartment Exploration & Grocery Run. The apartment is… functional. Not exactly Instagram-worthy, but hey, it'll do. Found the fridge! Time for a supermarket sweep. Local produce and snacks, here I come! Ended up buying way too much. Who needs that many instant noodles? Me, apparently.
  • 19:00 – Dinner & Chill. Ordered nasi goreng from a place downstairs. Glorious street food. Sitting on plastic stool, eating out of a styrofoam container. The food, amazing, the experience… pure Jakarta. The heat, however, is brutal. Sweating buckets while reading a book and scrolling the internet. Exhausting, but I love it.

Day 2: Culture Shock (In a Good Way) at Kota Tua & the National Museum

  • 08:00 – Wake Up (kinda). Jet lag is kicking in. My sleep schedule makes no sense, but, hey, I'm ON VACATION. Scrambled eggs and instant coffee for breakfast. (Real coffee is a luxury I can’t afford every day).
  • 09:30 – Kota Tua (Old Town) Exploration. Took a Gojek (motorcycle taxi). Terrifying! Exciting! Felt like a true local as I clung for dear life to the driver around Jakarta's insane traffic. Kota Tua is beautiful! I wander around, snapping photos like a maniac. The old buildings are gorgeous and everything smells of… something. Hard to describe. It’s the smell of history, maybe?
  • 12:00 – Lunch at Cafe Batavia. Fancy tourist trap time. Had the most delicious Nasi Campur. The setting, however, is amazing. Beautiful old building. The live music gets old fast.
  • 13:30 – National Museum Visit. This place is sprawling! So many statues! So much history! I’m completely overwhelmed, but I LOVE being overwhelmed. The displays feel real, and the sheer scale of the place is impressive. Spent far too long (and probably missed half of) some of the exhibits. No regrets.
  • 17:00 – Back to the Apartment. Nap time. You know, I've come to the conclusion that naps are an essential component of any successful trip.
  • 19:00 – Dinner & Street Food Adventures. Found some street food vendors near the apartment. Sat on a tiny folding chair, eating sate ayam and watching the world go by. Tried to haggle the price, failed miserably. Still, the food was DELICIOUS. And the people-watching? GOLD.

Day 3: "Mall Hopping" (aka, Avoiding the Heat) & the Art Scene

  • 09:00 – Slow Start. Coffee Number Two. Okay, I’m becoming addicted to the ritual. This time, I went for a cold brew (much needed in this heat).
  • 10:00 – Mall Hours. Checked out Plaza Indonesia. I’m normally not a "mall person" back home, but, damn, Jakarta malls are a life saver when it’s this hot. So modern! So clean! So… much designer stuff I can't afford. Window shopping is an art form, right?
  • 13:00 – Lunch at the Mall. Tried the ramen. The broth was thick and rich, the noodles perfect.
  • 14:00 – Museum Macan (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Nusantara). This museum is a revelation. So much creativity, so much color! Had to restrain myself from taking every picture. There’s a room dedicated to installations, and it left me speechless. I spent an hour, just staring. Truly inspiring.
  • 17:00 – Back to the Apartment. More nap time.
  • 19:00 – Late-Night Street Food… AGAIN. I have a problem, I love it! This time, it’s the martabak manis (sweet pancake). My god, the sweetness levels are extreme! But I can’t stop eating it.

Day 4: A Day Trip to Bogor & Botanical Gardens

  • 07:00 – The Early Start. Woke up early! No, I'm kidding. This morning was a struggle, but I’m committed to this day trip to Bogor, especially since it includes the Bogor Botanical Gardens. Grabbed a quick coffee.
  • 08:00 – Train to Bogor. The train ride was… crowded. Locals were friendly, but also loud. The journey was good. This is as close as I’ll get to riding on a train in another country.
  • 10:00 – Bogor Botanical Gardens. It really is beautiful. This is what I need. Lush greenery, quiet pathways. I’m in my element. Spent hours wandering around, getting delightfully lost. So many different types of plants, so many birds! It was peaceful! I felt a connection I hadn't felt in a while.
  • 13:00 – Lunch in Bogor. Found a warung and ordered a plate of nasi timbel. The food was delicious and local.
  • 14:00 – Exploring Bogor City. Wandered around, got a glimpse of local life. The sounds of the city, the smells, the people, beautiful.
  • 18:00 – Back to Jakarta. The train back was just as crowded.
  • 20:00 – Dinner & Relaxing. Ordered delivery for dinner. The quiet of the apartment is a welcome change after the day.

Day 5: Shopping, Spa Time & Dinner with a View

  • 10:00 – Retail Therapy. Headed out to explore some of the more local markets. Found a cheap knock-off bag. Bargaining is tiring!
  • 13:00 – Spa Time. Treat yourself, am I right? Found a local spa. The massage was great, even though the lady didn't speak any English.
  • 16:00 – Apartment. Napping.
  • 19:00 – Dinner at a Rooftop Restaurant. Jakarta has great views at night! Found one on the upper floors of a tall building. The food was okay, but the view really was something.

Day 6: The Ups and Downs of Trying New Things

  • 09:00 – Culture Immersion. I decided I'd be adventurous and try to learn about a whole new thing. The local tea ceremonies.
  • 10:00-17:00 – The Tea Ceremony. The entire experience was fascinating. The tea? It was okay. The people? Amazing.
  • 18:00 – Apartment. More napping.
  • 19:00 – Dinner.. I decided it was a good idea to return to my favourite street food vendor.

Day 7: Farewell Jakarta (For Now!)

  • 09:00 – Last Breakfast. Savored that last cup of local coffee.
  • 10:00 – Packing & Check-Out. The apartment felt surprisingly empty after a week.
  • 12:00 – Travel to Airport. Back to the airport. I didn’t want to leave.
  • 14:00 – Flight Home. Goodbye, Jakarta. I can't wait to return.

Final Thoughts:

Jakarta is a whirlwind. It’s chaotic, it’s hot, it’s loud, and sometimes, it’s frustrating. But it’s also vibrant, welcoming, and endlessly fascinating. I'm not sure if I loved every second, but I’ll definitely be back. And next time? I'm going to learn to say "Terima kasih" without stumbling over the words. And maybe, just

Jeju Island Paradise: Unforgettable Stay at Pinehill Hotel!

Book Now

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Menteng Park Studio: The Raw & Real FAQs (Because Let's Be Honest, Finding a Good Place Is Hard!)

Okay, spill the tea. Is Menteng Park Studio REALLY as cool as the Instagram photos make it look? (Because influencers, am I right?)

Alright, alright, let's cut the fluff. Those Instagram pics? Yeah, they're curated. *However*, I'm gonna say... mostly, yes. It *is* pretty damn chic. The design? Spot on. Minimalist, airy, the kind of place where you secretly think you'll become a better person just *by* being there. I went with the highest hopes for a photoshoot there. But! (And there's always a but, isn't there?) I showed up one day and a power outlet had issues! The photographer was annoyed. Turns out, the aircon was a little on the noisy side, too. And the "natural light" that's so crucial for photos? Well, it *is* Menteng, so prepare for potential afternoon blockage from the building next door during peak photo shoot hours. So... real cool, yes, but temper your Pinterest-fueled expectations with a dose of Jakarta reality. It's not perfect, and I don't know if it will make you instantly more photogenic, but it's still pretty damn good!

What's the vibe? Is it stuffy and pretentious, or genuinely chill? (Because let's be real, I'm more pajamas than Prada.)

Okay, so I'm going to paint you a picture. Think... *almost* chill. The place itself is definitely curated, which can sometimes feel a little... sterile, if you know what I mean? Like, you're afraid to breathe too loudly in case you mess up the feng shui. When I went to get some photos taken, I'd say it was quite lovely. The owner was friendly, but I can tell she's used to dealing with a lot of "creatives," so there's this polite distance. There were a few girls there, I think. Probably there for a photoshoot, too. Still, it's not a bad vibe. It's a "you're welcome to be yourself, but maybe... leave the loud music and spilled coffee outside" kind of chill. Overall, I'd say it leans towards 'elegant coolness' instead of 'full-on party'. If you're aiming for a photoshoot, it's the perfect vibe, really.

Alright, practicalities. How's the parking? Because Jakarta parking is a legit nightmare.

Okay, here's the one where I'm going to be real with you. Parking in Menteng? Forget about it. It's always a fight. Menteng Park Studio is inside the park, so you CAN park near the front. But the parking itself is often full. So, it’s a bit of a gamble. I was lucky one time; I got a spot right outside the door, but I also spent a good half hour circling the block another time hunting for one. If you're driving, factor in extra time (like, a lot of extra time) to find a spot, or consider a Grab.

What's the studio like? Is it actually usable, or just for pretty pictures? (Again, Instagram lies, people!)

Okay, the studio itself... is its strong point. This is where Menteng Park Studio really shines. The space is lovely -- like, *REALLY* lovely. The light is fantastic *when the sun cooperates*. And the decor is exactly how it looks in the pictures: minimalist, stylish, and makes you feel like you've accidentally wandered into a design magazine spread. But (there's that "but" again!). The furniture is... well, it's Instagram-friendly furniture, which sometimes means comfort takes a backseat to aesthetics – that is good for a photoshoot, but less ideal for, say, a four-hour meeting. Also, again, the slightly noisy air conditioning. However, for a photoshoot? 10/10, hands down. The clean space is a dream. The aesthetics give you the opportunity of a lifetime. But if you're particularly sensitive to noise (or you're planning on a long, serious activity), maybe bring earplugs.

What's the price like? Is it going to break the bank?

Okay, so pricing at Menteng Park Studio is… let's just say it's not a bargain. It's definitely on the more expensive side of the Jakarta studio rental spectrum. But, think about what you're getting. It's prime Menteng real estate, beautifully designed, and a pretty good spot for your Instagram content. So, is it worth the cost? Probably. The aesthetics alone make it worth it. You have to consider your budget. I spent an afternoon there and the price seemed justified.

Is there anything around the studio? Coffee shops? Lunch spots? (Because I operate on caffeine and carbs.)

Okay, this is the good news/bad news situation. The good news is you're in Menteng. The bad news is that because it's Menteng, your choices are likely going to be on the pricey side. But choices abound! And that, my friends, is the beauty of Menteng. There are coffee shops a stone's throw away. You can easily find a great lunch or dinner - plenty of hipster cafe options. Food delivery is abundant.

Ever have any major snafus? Like, did the power go out mid-shoot? (Jakarta things, am I right?)

Okay, *this*, this is the real tea. No power outage. Thank god! But there was the aircon! I was shooting a bit and the photographer and me were having a great time. The next day, there was a bit of a problem with the air-conditioning making an unnecessary noise that irritated the photographer, which was not a great experience. Another time, I was shooting with the whole team, and the lighting was a bit off. The studio is beautiful, but for photography, the lighting is important. The owners are super helpful, and tried to fix the issue quickly, but it's still something to consider. The moral of the story? Jakarta happens. Be prepared for a little bit of chaos.

Okay, I'm sold. How do I book? And is the owner as nice as she seems on Instagram?

Booking is pretty straightforward -- look on their Instagram page. Expect to book in advance, especially if you are planning to do a photoshoot on the weekends. Also, she is as nice as she seems on Instagram. In fact, and I don't say this often about Jakarta businesses, she seems even *nicer* in person. Super helpful, professional, and genuinely seems to care about the experience. That's a big plus in my book. It's enough that I would recommend the space.
World Wide Inns

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia

Cozy Living Studio at Menteng Park Apt By Travelio Jakarta Indonesia