Escape to Paradise: Excelsior Sylhet Resort Awaits!

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Escape to Paradise: Excelsior Sylhet Resort Awaits!

Escape to Paradise: Excelsior Sylhet Resort Awaits! - A Brutally Honest Review & A Crazy-Good Offer!

Okay, alright, listen up, travel bugs! I've just stumbled back from a mini-paradise, and I'm practically vibrating with the need to tell you about the Excelsior Sylhet Resort in Bangladesh. Forget those glossy brochures – I'm giving you the real deal, the good, the slightly questionable, and the things that made me go, "Whoa, that's actually pretty amazing!"

First Impressions: Paradise Found (Mostly)

Pulling up to the Excelsior, your jaw might drop. This place is vast. The Excelsior is kinda like an oasis that's dropped smack-dab in the middle of…well, Sylhet. The architecture is modern but with a hint of local flair. Think a swanky, well-kept tropical vibe.

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag

This is where we get a little messy. I'm talking about the Accessibility stuff. The resort says they have facilities for disabled guests. I didn't fully test this, but I did notice elevators (a huge plus!), and the main areas seemed manageable. However, navigating the sprawling grounds could be tricky for someone with mobility issues. Wheelchair accessible is a claim; how truly accessible, I'd say do a detailed check. Also, I'm not sure about the Facilities for disabled guests. Definitely call and confirm if accessibility is a top priority for you.

Cleanliness & Safety: Feeling Secure

I gotta say, the Cleanliness and safety measures were on point. Pandemic or not, this place seemed dedicated to hygiene. They had Hand sanitizer everywhere, Staff trained in safety protocol, and used Anti-viral cleaning products. I saw Daily disinfection in common areas and little touches like Individually-wrapped food options. They even had Rooms sanitized between stays and offered the Room sanitization opt-out available. Felt pretty darn safe. They also had First aid kit and Doctor/nurse on call, too. The whole vibe was "we're taking this seriously." The CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property gave additional peace of mind, and the Security [24-hour] felt legit. Lotsa Fire extinguisher and Smoke alarms as well.

Rooms: Your Private Sanctuary (With Wi-Fi Dreams)

My room? Glorious! I opted for a slightly higher floor – totally worth it for the view. Every modern convenience was at my disposal. The Air conditioning was a lifesaver, and the Blackout curtains meant I could sleep until noon if I wanted. Free Wi-Fi? They claim it, and in the rooms it was spot-on -- Wi-Fi [free]! But… and this is a big “but”… don’t expect blazing speeds. It's Bangladesh, after all. I could stream, but don’t expect lightning-fast downloads. So, plan your binge-watching accordingly. They were Daily housekeeping to the rooms too!. The Bathroom was stocked nicely, and the Bathrobes, Slippers, Toiletries were a lovely touch. Some rooms have Additional toilet and Separate shower/bathtub.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food!

Okay, let's talk food. This is where the Excelsior truly shines. There are several Restaurants to choose from. Asian cuisine is the star, but they also have International cuisine in restaurant and Western cuisine in restaurant. Breakfast [buffet] was a beast. Seriously, the spread was insane! I started every morning with a big plate of fruit, omelets (they'll make you one!), and local delicacies. They kept replenishing the Buffet in restaurant until my tummy told me to stop. I'm a sucker for Coffee/tea in restaurant and desserts. There's also a Coffee shop, Poolside bar for those relaxing moments, and a Snack bar for quick bites. Oh, and a Vegetarian restaurant for the veggie lovers in my team. Also, lots of availability for Alternative meal arrangement.

Here's my experience (and my very strong opinion) on the food:

  • The Good: The Asian cuisine in restaurant was incredible. I'm still dreaming of their Chicken Tikka Masala. Their chefs know how to make a proper curry. The Breakfast service was fast and tasty. Every meal I ordered was something to remember.
  • The Okay: Some of the Western options felt a little… generic. Not bad, just… predictable.
  • The Quirky: I tried a soup at the Soup in restaurant that was like nothing I've ever had before! It wasn't bad, but it definitely challenged my taste buds!

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Chill Out Zone

This resort is built for relaxation, and I embraced it. Holy cow, the Swimming pool [outdoor] is gorgeous, and the Pool with view is just breathtaking. There’s a Sauna and a Steamroom, and the Spa is an absolute must-do.

Confession time: I treated myself to a massage. Oh. My. Goodness. It was the best massage of my life. Body scrub and Body wrap were also on offer. Then, there's the Fitness center. I got my workout in with a good view. They also had a Foot bath.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy

Getting to and from the airport was a breeze with their Airport transfer. They have Car park [free of charge] and Car park [on-site]. I also used their Taxi service a couple of times – super convenient.

Services and Conveniences: Everything You Could Need

The Excelsior is overflowing with convenient services. They have a Concierge, Luggage storage, Laundry service, and even Dry cleaning. There's a Convenience store for snacks and essentials. The Doorman always greeted me with a smile. Currency exchange made life easy. And if you're a business traveler, they have Business facilities, Meeting/banquet facilities, and more.

For the Kids: Families Welcome

Yes, this is where the 's a Family/child friendly vibe! They have Babysitting service, a Kids meal, and Kids facilities. It's a place the whole family can enjoy.

The "Meh" Moments (Because I Keep It Real)

Okay, I’m not going to lie, there were a few glitches:

  • The internet… see above.
  • I wanted to order Room service [24-hour], but the menu was a bit limited.
  • Some of the staff had difficulty understanding English, which resulted in some misunderstandings. However, everyone was super friendly and helpful.

The Verdict: Go. Just Go.

Despite a few minor imperfections, the Excelsior Sylhet Resort is a truly special place. The stunning surroundings, the incredible food, the relaxing spa, and the overall level of service make it a fantastic experience.

Now, For That Crazy-Good Offer…

Okay, enough gabbing. I'm so fired-up about this place, I'm basically willing to beg you to go!

Here's the deal:

To give you a better offer, the best thing I can suggest is to visit their official website. You may be able to take advantage of promotions they are running.

BUT… you should book now, right now, today!

Why? Because:

  • You'll need to get away from reality!
  • You deserve a break.
  • You’ll thank me later.

So, go! Book your escape to paradise. You won't regret it!

Farmhouse Escape Near Delhi Airport: Luxurious NH8 Inn!

Book Now

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-formatted travel itinerary. This is a Sylhet Ramble through the Excelsior Sylhet Resort, a journey of questionable choices, questionable weather, and hopefully, amazing moments. Let's just pray I don't lose my passport.

Day 1: Arrival & An Utterly Overwhelmed First Impression (aka, "Where the Heck Am I Again?")

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Flight lands in Osmani International Airport (ZYL). Okay, first hurdle – surviving the chaotic airport process. You've been warned: bring patience, a sense of humour, and maybe a small bribe (just kidding… mostly). The immigration line was like something out of a Kafka novel. Finally, I emerge, blinking into the hazy Sylhet air. My pre-booked car (thank God for booking ahead! I'm already melting) is a blur of honking and over-enthusiastic greetings. The car is taking me to Excelsior, a 45 minutes ride. Honestly, the roads are… let's call them "textured."

  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Check-in at Excelsior Sylhet Resort. Oh, the relief of air conditioning! The lobby? Grandiose. Almost too grandiose. I feel slightly underdressed in my travel-stained t-shirt and shorts. The staff, bless their hearts, are trying very hard to be helpful. I'm pretty sure my luggage and I get separated at one point.

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Finally, into the room! It's palatial. Seriously, it could house a small family. And it has a balcony! The view? Lush greenery, a glimpse of the resort pool (looking tempting), and the echoing sounds of… well, everything. The air is thick with humidity, the sounds of birds chirping. It is beautiful as I would say it, but i'm just worried about the mosquito and so this is my time to unpack my things, get comfy, and try to fend off the jet lag.

  • Evening (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Poolside. The water is a perfect temperature. I briefly considered my diet. Then I ordered a mango juice and decided I was on vacation. The kids splashing in the pool are cute, and it's actually making me relax.

  • Evening (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Dinner at the resort restaurant. The menu gives me option paralysis. I opt for a local dish, and it's amazing! The spices are incredible, and the food has a depth of flavor that I can't explain. But I feel a tiny bit lost, I have no idea where I will be next time but at the same time, I am enjoying my time.

  • Evening (8:00 PM onwards): Sit on the balcony. Drink a beer. Watch the stars. Feel a profound sense of "I'm actually here, and this is real." Which slowly fades into "I hope I remembered to pack the mosquito repellent…" then eventually into the blissful darkness.

Day 2: Exploring (and Possibly Getting Slightly Lost)

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): The resort offers a boat ride! After yesterday's chaos, I decide to embrace a little adventure. I'm still exhausted and a little bit nervous about going out to do something new. The sun starts to beat down on me. But the water is nice and it cools me down.

  • Afternoon (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch. I try to find some local delicacy. After this one, I would love to take a nap, but I have an appointment now so I will get ready to go for the next one.

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): The spa…oh, the spa. This is where it all went wrong. I booked a massage, thinking "relaxation." What I got was a massage that was so intense, so vigorous, I left half-convinced my muscles were going to stage a rebellion later. The masseuse, bless her heart, seemed to be trying to knead the stress out of my entire existence. It was borderline painful! But… afterward, my stress melted away. My bones felt like jelly. Best. Decision. Ever. I've had massages before but this woman understood the art of relaxation, maybe too well.

  • Evening (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Dinner. Tonight I decided to try something a little fancier and visit other restaurant. The service is great and I definitely loved it because it exceeded my expectation. I had my favorite dish. Yum!

  • Evening (8:00 PM onwards): Back to the balcony. Staring at the stars. This time I'm smarter and bring my mosquito repellent. Trying to appreciate this feeling of being away from my daily routine, and getting to experience something new, which is a gift.

Day 3: Farewell (and the Promise of Never Forgetting the Mango Juice)

  • Morning (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM): One last swim in the pool. Say a sad goodbye to the mango juice (I miss it already). Packing time. I'm already planning my return trip.

  • Afternoon (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Final resort wander. One last delicious meal. This time, it's local again. I want to make the most of it.

  • Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Head back to the airport. The journey is long and tedious, but I am glad for the life experience and the memories I have made so far. Check in and start the wait process. Remember to keep my passport in my pocket and keep the baggage safe.

  • Evening (4:00 PM onwards): My flight. I am leaving this beautiful place but I promise to visit again. It’s with a sad heart that I am saying bye to this trip.

Final Thoughts (and a Few Unsolicited Opinions):

  • The Good: The resort is beautiful. The staff is incredibly accommodating. The food is exceptional. The mango juice is life-changing. The spa, even with its masochistic tendencies, is a must.
  • The Not-So-Good: The humidity. The airport process. The occasional mosquito attack. My tendency to overpack.
  • The Verdict: GO TO SYLHET! Go to Excelsior Sylhet Resort! Embrace the chaos, the heat, the potential for getting lost. It’s an adventure. It’s tiring. It’s beautiful. It’s a place you won’t forget. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to start planning my return trip… and maybe buy a lifetime supply of mango juice.
Escape to Silicon Valley: Luxurious Stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Sunnyvale

Book Now

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet BangladeshOkay, buckle up buttercups, because this is gonna be LESS polished and MORE me-talking-about-stuff! We're diving headfirst into the Excelsior Sylhet Resort. Consider this less a FAQ and more a rambling chat with your slightly-scatterbrained (but hopefully helpful) friend.

Escape to Paradise: Excelsior Sylhet Resort - The Real Deal (Maybe?)

Okay, spill the tea. Is Excelsior actually paradise? I'm picturing fluffy clouds and unlimited mango juice.

Alright, alright, settle down, sugarplum. Paradise? That’s a BIG word. I’d say "Paradise-adjacent." Think of it like this: Imagine your grandma's perfectly manicured garden, but… with a slightly questionable plumbing system. (More on *that* later…) The grounds are genuinely stunning. Lush, green, and the air smells, well, *fresh* mostly. But, and this is a BIG but, you're in Bangladesh. So. There are things. Like, the occasional power outage. And, let’s just say, the wifi… is on vacation. Which, honestly, might actually *be* paradise for a certain group of people. Me? I was frantically trying to upload Instagram stories and felt a tiny piece of my soul die each time the little loading circle spun. So, your mileage may vary.

The rooms! Are they as glamorous as they look in the photos? Give it to me straight.

Okay, let's talk rooms. The photos? Yeah, they've got those angles *nailed*. Real life? Well, it’s… let’s call it “charming.” My room, by the second day, had a faint musty undertone. I became convinced it was plotting revenge on me for bringing a book. The bed was actually comfy, THANK GOD. After a long day of… well, *existing* in the humid weather, you just need a soft pillow and good mattress. The bathroom? Functional, but that’s where the, ahem, plumbing issue may or may not, briefly raised its ugly head. Let’s just say, I developed a sudden and intense appreciation for the concept of “water pressure.” Which, in fairness, is also part of the experience. You're away from your every day life! It's an adventure! (Did I mention the musty smell?)

Food! Is the food good? I’m a picky eater, so this is vital.

Look, food is *everything*. And the food at Excelsior... ah, it's a mixed bag. The breakfast buffet was a delightful free-for-all. Think fruit platters galore, and an omelet station where you could watch the chefs, sweating profusely in the heat, making amazing omelets that you could eat for days and just feel very, very full. The local dishes? Hit or miss, my friend. Some were absolutely incredible - flaky, spicy, bursting with authentic flavors. Some were… adventurous. Let me just say, embrace the spice. And maybe pack some Pepto-Bismol. Just in case.

What about activities? What is there to DO besides… existing?

Ah, the million-dollar question. Besides trying out your best "survive the humidity" face? (And, by the way, it’s a skill. I’ve now got it perfected.) There's stuff to do, but don't expect Vegas. Mostly, it's about relaxing, and seeing things that don't exist in your regular city. There's a pool, which is lovely until you realize you're sharing it with every other human. You can get spa treatments, which were, honestly, divine. The masseuse could probably knead the stress right out of my soul. Take a look!

Also, there are beautiful hills surrounding the resort, which are breathtaking! But again, you're in Bangladesh. So. Be careful.

The staff! Are they friendly? Because I'm a delicate flower.

The staff at Excelsior are generally lovely people. Super friendly, helpful, and bend-over-backwards to PLEASE you. I swear, if I asked for the moon, they'd be trying to figure out how to get it for me. Seriously, the smiles were genuine, the service was attentive. They're the real stars of the show. There were issues, of course. (The plumbing! The internet!) But the staff was always working hard to make things right. And honestly? Their dedication was infectious. I felt guilty for complaining! Kind of.

Is it safe? This is important.

This is a tricky one, because "safe" is relative. Like if you're used to a major metropolitan area, it's probably much safer. The resort felt pretty secure, with security guards and all that jazz. I didn't feel unsafe at the resort itself. Outside the resort? I'd suggest sticking with a guide and being mindful of your belongings. Common sense stuff. But yeah, generally, I felt relatively safe.

Would you go back? Be honest!

Okay, deep breath. Would I go back? Part of me says, "HELL YES!" Because, honestly, amidst all the minor imperfections I had a genuinely *wonderful* time. The scenery, the staff, the experience of a completely different culture... it was all pretty amazing. And I *did* get used to the musty smell. (See? I adapt!)

But another part of me… the part that remembers the internet-induced existential dread... might be hesitant.

So, the short answer: Maybe. Pack extra data and a good attitude. And prepare for a few unexpected adventures. It's worth it. I think. Probably.

What's the big takeaway? What did you learn?

The big takeaway? Embrace the chaos. Learn to laugh at the small stuff. And don't expect perfection. Because, honestly, the imperfections are what make it memorable. Also, invest in some seriously good mosquito repellent. And pack a book, because you're probably not going to have the constant connectivity you rely on. You may have to unplug. Which, maybe, is the whole point. So, Excelsior Sylhet? Go. Have fun. And report back! And try the mango juice.

One quick question about the pool…

What? Yes? No? I can't hear you!

Alright alright, the pool. It's nice. It's a pool. It's wet. And it's exactly what you need to coolHotel For Travelers

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh

Excelsior Sylhet Resort Sylhet Bangladesh